Search This Blog

Thursday, February 10, 2011

First post!

Hello!  Welcome to the world of Molly Blogging!  I've never done this sort of thing before, so do bear with me.  And I'm not a writer, so even more power to you if you can keep up!  This blog will be dedicated to my favorite crafts and foods that I find on other blogs.  I was finding it difficult to keep all the great finds organized, so I'm hoping this will help me.  I'm currently on a highly inspired track of crafting right now.  I'm hoping that by having all kinds of crafts lined up in front of me in one easy place to access, that I will continue to be inspired.  Perhaps you'll be inspired as well.  Of course, I will post my pictures of my finished crafts and hope you will share your's as well.  Please feel free to drop me a line about your favorite websites!

No comments: